Continue highly effective and efficient transaction processing
- Process, record, and report cash receipts, accounts payable, payroll, and other transactions timely and according to law, regulation, and policy.
- Optimize investment income by careful cash management and prudent investment in accord with law, regulation, and policy.
- Collect taxes, water and sewer charges, and other receivables fully and timely.
- Pay employees and provide fringe benefits accurately and timely; properly record all labor related costs.
- Pay vendors accurately and timely; properly record all expenditures.
- Maintain accurate and timely books of account that facilitate operations management.
- Support the audit function.
- Provide information to the City Council, City Manager, and other administrative staff that supports and facilitates their roles.