Hastings Dog Park
Hastings Dog Park is open from dawn until dusk.
Dog Park Rules:
- Use Dog Park at your own risk
- Dog owners/escorts are responsible and liable for injuries or property damage caused by the dog(s).
- Dogs must be licensed and up to date with vaccination, tags must be shown on collar or harness
- Any dogs under four (4) months old, in heat, aggressive, or sick are NOT allowed
- Dogs entering and exiting the park must be leashed
- Dogs showing aggressive behavior must be removed immediately
- Dogs with a history of dangerous behavior are prohibited
- Owners must collect and dispose of all dog waste
- Dogs must be always under voice control of owners/escorts
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanies by an adult
- Failure to have a valid license, or violation of these rules, may result in the commission of a misdemeanor under City of Hastings Code of Ordinances and subject to a fine of up to $500, 90 days in jail, or both