The City of Hastings is a dynamic, exciting and growing community in search of a Director of Public Services. This position reports to the City Manager and directs and coordinates all public works related services.
- Construction improvements,
- Maintenance of City infrastructure and City owned properties,
- Oversight of parks and recreation facilities, wastewater collection and treatment system, water treatment and distribution system,
- and employee work activities.
Preferred qualifications for applicants are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (Professional Engineering License preferred), construction management, project management, or other related discipline,
- Knowledge of technical software such as GIS, Roadsoft, Autocad, etc.,
- and Technical confidence, enthusiasm, and a commitment to superior customerservice.
Starting annual salary between $56,000 and $74,000 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please find the full job description in the link below:
Email cover letter, resume and salary history to: email@example.com
Or mail to:
City of Hastings
201 E. State Street
Hastings, MI 49058.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Review of application will begin April 18, 2019.
Deputy City Manager